How to attend as a partner organization/ company
Do you have young and talented staff on your team whose leadership potential deserves acknowledgement and reinforcement? Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to inspire and support your top talent and sponsor their participation in One Young World!
What’s in it for your company?
Numerous companies recognise the immense value of the Summit and send their young professionals to be part of the delegation. Every year large brands such as Unilever, Microsoft, Siemens, Facebook, and L’Oreal are represented at One Young World – both for the exposure that such participation brings to their companies and for the development of leadership skills and involvement of their young talent. To make sure your company is also represented at the event, empower one or more of your team members to join the delegation in The Hague!
By sponsoring your top talent, everyone will know your company is serious about their commitment to build a better world for all. Your company’s name and logo will be placed among other leading, high-profile companies who have sent their representation to the Summit. Your young and talented professionals will come back inspired, empowered, and driven to make even more impact on the success of your company.
Six reasons why your organisation should participate:
- Linking your young talent to a broader international network of outstanding young people and influencers – essential in today’s globalized marketplace;
- Discover inspired solutions to the world’s most pressing problems;
- Engage with a proven talent development platform;
- Showcase your organisation’s ethos;
- The stories, interviews, and coverage used to promote your organisation’s visibility to over 200 media outlets and four million social media followers will generate a $13 return on investment for every dollar spent; and
- participate by becoming a partner. The opportunities include hosting an exhibition stand, providing items for sponsorship, side stage sponsorship, and hosting a home dinner with young leaders in The Hague.
Your employee, as a delegate will have:
- Access to the summit
- Full catering for four days
- Summit transport (excl. flights)
- Access to external and internal breakout session
More information regarding costs can be found here. If you would like to apply, have any additional questions, or would like to know more about One Young World The Hague 2018, please contact us.
How to attend by scholarship
One Young World offers different scholarships either directly or through their sponsors. Are you interested in applying for a scholarship? Then please visit the One Young World website to learn more about how you can be a part of One Young World 2018 in The Hague! Each scholarship application requires different criteria to apply. Please be sure to read the requirements carefully to see if you are eligible.
How to attend on personal title/ as an individual delegate?
Are you between 18 and 30 years old and would you like to join One Young World 2018 in The Hague? Do you have a strong interest in important topics such as sustainability, peace, and responsible leadership? Then take this opportunity and join our unique delegation. During the Summit, you will have endless networking possibilities, the chance to share your views regarding pressing issues and the opportunity to grow as a person.
What’s in it for you?
One Young World is a must-attend event for all those who want to contribute to a better world with their skills, knowledge, and drive. This Summit is where leadership is forged, ideas find resonance and where you will make meaningful connections with like-minded peers from all over the world. Join One Young World 2018 The Hague to:
- Grow your professional network
- Showcase your commitment to leadership and professional development
- Help shape a better world
- Meet inspiring leaders of today
- Make friends with enthusiastic leaders of tomorrow
- Have the time of your life
The fee for a delegate (someone who has not previously attended a Summit) is £3,255 (plus VAT at the applicable rate) or £2,855 (without accommodation). The fee for a Returning Ambassador (someone who has previously attended a Summit) is £2,055 (plus VAT at the applicable rate) or £1,655 (without accommodation). More information about the Summit fees and scholarships can be find here.
To apply (without a scholarship) register here.