Join The Hague
In 2018, the city of The Hague will have the honour of organising The One Young World Summit, an event that brings together over 1500 delegates representing the world’s up-and-rising generation of leaders and initiative-takers. The Hague will be putting together an official, unique and enthusiastic delegation, including the mayor, to represent and showcase The Hague as we know it: the city that matters!Are you between 18 and 30 years old and have a strong interest in important topics such as sustainability, peace and responsible leadership? Then take this opportunity and join our unique delegation. During the summit, you will have endless networking possibilities, the chance to share your views regarding pressing issues and the opportunity to grow as a person.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
One Young World is a must-attend event for all those who want to contribute to a better world – with their skills, knowledge and drive. This summit is where leadership is forged, ideas find resonance and where you will make meaningful connections with like-minded peers from all over the world. Join The Hague delegation to:
- Grow your professional network
- Showcase your commitment to leadership and professional development
- Help shape a better world
- Meet inspiring leaders of today
- Make friends with enthusiastic leaders of tomorrow
- Have a time of your life
Watch this video to get a glimpse of what it would be like to attend this event and to be part of this incredible force for a better world!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOUR COMPANY?
Do you have young and talented staff in your team whose leadership potential deserves a acknowledgement and reinforcement? Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to inspire and support your top talent and sponsor their participation in One Young World!
Numerous companies send their young professionals to attend this summit, because they recognize its immense value. Every year large brands such as Unilever, Microsoft, Siemens, Facebook and L’Oreal are represented at One Young World – both for the exposure that such participation brings to their companies and for the development of leadership skills and involvement of their young talent. To make sure that your company is also represented at the event, empower one or more of your team members to join The Hague delegation to Bogotá. As a result of their participation:
- Everyone will know that your company is serious about their commitment to a better world for everyone
- Your company’s name and logo will be placed among other leading and high-profile companies who have sent their representation to the summit
- Your young and talented professionals will come back inspired, empowered and driven to make even more impact on the success of your company
More information on the costs of participation will be published soon. As a delegate, you will have:
- Access to the summit
- Full catering for four days
- Summit transport (excl. flights)
- Access to external and internal breakout session
If you have any additional questions or would like to know more about One Young World The Hague 2018, please contact us.